Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Caught on Tape!

Well, Joey stood twice for us yesterday at home, and I thought it would be a while before I could catch it on tape. Today Joey went to Gramma and Papa's house, and I got an email around lunchtime telling me that he stood up EIGHT times! So of course when I went to pick him up I brought the camera and thought I'd try to get a video, and our boy never disappoints. Here it is...it's not mechanically "pretty" but it's a start!

video

And another quick video to illustrate why it is so difficult to catch him doing anything on tape, as soon as he knows the camera is on him, well...you'll see:

video

So I guess Joey just couldn't let 2008 pass into 2009 without giving us something big to celebrate. What absolute joy this child brings to our lives :)


- P, J & J

3 comments:

Random Ramblings... said...

That is so exciting! I follow your blog often and I can't begin to describe how much your family touches my heart! I hope to someday be just as a good a mom as you to my kids. Have a great new year!

Sherri said...

I found you on the nest SN board. Your little guy is an absolute angel!His smile is pure joy.
Yaaaay! for milestons!!

Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo!!! That gave me chills and the second video just made me smile! My little guy didn't start walking until 2 and it was the most exciting moment I can remember - even if it was at the Louisville Airport!
-Akimbo (from SN board)