Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Test is Done!

In a brainstorm on my drive home from work last night I rememebred there is on elab in our city that is not part of the mass lab chain that every other lab here is part of. I called them when I got home and sure enough, they do this test! Just a few glitches, such as the days/times they can do the test, the paperwork they need etc. but that was all sorted out this morning and at lunchtime Gramma took Joey to get poked.

So as I type this Joey's sample is on it's way to Ottawa, and now we have a 8-10 week wait for the results. But that's okay, I just wanted the ball rolling before we leave for Vegas tomorrow. So now we can have a relaxing holiday, we're both so relieved!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone :)

- P, J & J

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! I lost your blog when you changed the name, but glad to have found you again. So glad that you may be getting the answers you need for Joey. Many blessings to you and beautiful Joey!

Erin said...

Glad you are getting closers to answers you need. I hope you enjoy Vegas!

Erin